Machupicchu Full Day
-transfer hotel/ train station /hotel
-train tickets from Cusco to Aguas Calientes to Cusco
-Bus Tickets to up and down to Aguas Calientes to Cusco
-tickets to visit to Machupicchu .
We will Pick you up fom your hotel to take the train for a full day tour of the Magical citadel of Machupicchu, it is 112 Km. from Cusco .During the journey we see the Urubamba canyon, Urubamba River and the show capped peaks of the Veronica Mountain.Arriving in Aguas Calientes we go to Machupicchu where we visit this wonderfull Inca Sanctuary also known as “The lost City of the Incas”one of the best kown examples of surviving Inca arquitecture in this you can see the Main plaza the circular tower the sacred sundial (the most important preserved intihuatana) the royal quarters any more.
After the visit, we back to Aguas Calientes to take the train back to cusco.trasfer from train station to Hotel.
End our services.
we recommended :
- use tennis shoes or sneakers.
- Drinking lost of liquids on long excursions,specially during the trek.
- Long pants or slacks.
- Several T -Shirts.
- Swearters and a jacket.
- Rain wear ( you never know when will rain even if it’s the dry season)
- Insect Repellent and Sun block ( Sun is always stronger in such altitude).
- Personal first and Kit.
- water bottle .
- Alight backpack.
- Gloves,scarf,hat or cap and sunglasess.